Thursday, February 24, 2011

Budget Fashion Tip: Off Season Shopping

Every Cheap Girl, Frugal/Budget Fashionista or Recessionista knows that that the best way to score a great deal is by off season shopping. As backward sounding it may seem, now is the best time to xcore some winter clothes at fabulous prices. That being said, this is the time to browse online sales and clearance racks for last season’s fall and winter clothes. Classic styles never go out of style so last year’s style will be re-hashed this fall.  I tend to make the same mistake over and over again. I’ll see a style in the clearance rack in the spring and not make the purchase. When the fall season comes around I’ll see the same style at full price and kick myself for not buying it earlier.


So if you see any of these items in clearance aisle, get them while they’re hot. You’ll save money and not regret paying full price later this year.


* Winter and Fall Jackets
* Boots
* Winter accessories (gloves, hats, scarves…)
* Classic cuts and styles from last year that you can wear again later this year.












Credit: The Cheap Girl.com

1 comment:

  1. Damn you know your stuff! I'll have to show my sister this haha.

    P.S: I looked for an E-Mail so I wouldn't have to ask in a comment but I missed class last monday and I was wondering if I could get the notes I missed from you? If you can, E-Mail me at gpilla92@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete